We provide tax consulting services and act in the defense of our clients judicially or administratively before Municipal, State and Federal Authorities.
ADVOCACY IN ARBITRATION PROCEDURES
We operate in complex national and international arbitrations, with a robust presence in power generation, infrastructure, construction and oil and gas industry.
Our team has lawyers with recognized experience in major arbitrations and acting as arbitrators in prominent disputes, offering clients full control over the arbitration process during all its stages.
We represent our clients before foreign chambers, such as the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the American Arbitration Association (AAA) and the ICSID, as well as in Brazilian institutions, such as before the Federation of Industries of the State of São Paulo (Federação das Indústrias do Estado de São Paulo, FIESP), the Brazil-Canada Chamber of Commerce (Câmara de Comércio Brasil-Canadá, CCBC), the Brazilian Center for Mediation and Arbitration (Centro Brasileiro de Mediação e Arbitragem, CBMA) and Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV).
Our services also include:
- Assistance, representation and advising during the arbitration proceeding; and
- Devising of statements, participation in hearings and other acts related to the arbitration procedure.
- CCI Arbitration based in London, in the amount of BRL 22 billion pertaining an indemnification suit due to alleged irresistible coercion and collusion that had supposedly forced the execution of a release, a proceeding with repercussion on three other jurisdictions;
- CCI Arbitration in the estimates amount of BRL 600 million pertaining the construction of a petrochemical industrial hub; litigation involving a suit of Allegiance Contract unenforceability due to evidences discovered in the scope of Car Wash Operation;
- CCBC Arbitration in the estimate amount of 61 million pertaining the supply and delays on constructing a soccer stadium for 2014 World Cup.